Aug 18, 2013, 1:25 pm
1) "FREE"Learn to Skate/Power Skating Program
As a celebration of our 58th anniversary , Duffield Sports Club is offering a Free Learn to Skate program for the youth in our community
• Must be a Toronto Resident
• Ages 4 to 12 Years Old
• Must not be registered in a hockey organization currently ( ie Houseleague or GTHL)
• Must have skates and wear a certified hockey helmet.
• Will be run by professional power skating instructors
• Weekly sessions ( Saturday or Sunday Mornings) for 6 weeks…starting in early December
• Program will run out of Downsview or Buckingham Arenas
How to Register Your Child
Child’s Name, Address, Date of Birth, Phone Number
•Registration will be open from November 6th to November 15th
2) HOUSELEAGUE REGISTRATION - We have a few spots open in Tyke/Novice age groups.....please contact email@example.com if you are interested in registering for the upcoming season....DON'T DELAY ..SPOTS ARE FILLING UP QUICKLY !
3) COACHING OPPORTUNITIES- Duffield is looking for coaches for the upcoming 2015/16 season ( All age groups, Houseleague, Select & GTHL A & AA). Come join a great organization . Please send your aplication/resume to DUFFIELDHOCKEY@ROGERS.COM.